Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Photo CD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cardone

Technical User
Mar 25, 2002
US
I have Paint Shop Pro 7.

Can I make a Photo CD with this program? If so, please spell out procedure, I can not find any information in the manual.
If PSP7 will not allow me to make a Photo CD, will Coral 8 do the trick? If so, need to know procedure.
Many thanks,
Bill

Um maybe I am not following you correctly but to make a Photo CD all you need is a CD-R or CD-RW and your photos. These allow you to "burn" the photos onto a CD. You can create an index.html page that links the photos in their directory structure then use a program to make the CD autorun the index.html on insert

You can find a free progtam to help you with the CD part here: Look for the Autorun.inf Editor there and you should be all set. Moira
"Those that stop learning, stop living."

Hi Bill,

As moirakris state you will need a read write cd drive. If you have one then PSP will do what you want.

mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back