Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Photo album problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goat

Programmer
Jul 13, 2000
DK
OK, I'm trying to use the Create Photo Album command. I've tryed all sorts of things. It should be very straight forward. And I couldn't find any information in the help files. Everytime I go through the process I get an error message. Hope someone out there can help

I'm not sure I get where, in the process your problem is occuring. Start by opening a new page, go to create web photo album. Fill in source and destination folders, size of thumbnails, and you got it.

I have a similar problem. I'm not sure what dialog box wants when it is asking for the source image folder and destination image folder. I input the path of the folder of my images and the path of where I want the destination to be (valid folders) but keep getting an error on both the source and destination. When I checked the help on this topic it sounded like there sould be a browse button to find the folder. I don't get that?? Am I missing something.

[sig][/sig]

Ok, I am having the same exact problem. I type in the path of the source folder and the path to the destination folder and I keep getting a error saying source and path folders must be designated. Someone help us! There is no browse button to select folders. You have to type it in and I am cutting and pasting the paths from the explorer window. HELP! I really need this to work. Does anyone know of an alternative command plug in out there?

GearBox,

I know this can be done. After trying to get it to work earlier I gave up. Then came back to it a few days later and figured it out... now unfortunately I can't remember what I did. I know that it sort of made sense at the time.

Basically you have to start some else first... I wish I could remember what. Anyway once you do it in the right sequence you will get a full dialog box that contains a browse button... to include the path of your images. I'm sorry I can't be of more help. I will continue to play with a and post again if I find out what I was doing.

Fresh

Same problem, source and destination error, where is the BROWSE button...did someone forget it on my version 3 ??? Can't get beyond this error....I even verified I had the right files in the source folder..

Please help!!

2nd issue, once I get a photo album, is there a way to label the album so it can be referenced in an application to one user account and another album to another user, example usinf a record ID as part of the naming process? I didn't see any documentation on this!

Thanks in advance....Jim

Thank you DreamWeaver, Micromedia support to the rescue. The problem is Windows Fonts set to Large, changing to small corrects problem..after reboot.

Photo Album works...now how do you set it up so that thumbnail image becomes full screen...same image? or 2nd image full size linked to click action?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back