Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Phontage Latest Version?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ILANGI

Technical User
Jun 17, 2013
GB
Hi

Does anyone know were I can get the latest version of Phontage from I am currently using version 5.3Ai on an iPECS 50A 5.6 and running Windows 8

I have Phontage working but can only run it as administrator......

Looks like no one knows what the latest version of Phontage is that works with Windows 8.......

ILANGI

5.3Ai is the latest version of Phonetage. I would expect a new version to be issued in the very near future to remedy the issue you have experienced as I believe LG are aware of this.

When it becomes available I will keep you posted. They will probably be links all over this forum when a new release comes out anyway.

Just keep checking the forum once a week unfortunately.

there is a newer temp version available but as ELG has tested 5.3Ai as compatible
with WIN8, I think it makes so sense to test the temp version...

I am not sure but wasn´t this problem still existing with WIN 7???
regards
xs

I found this version, if it is what you need - let me know. "Phontage 5.2Ab (20100706) - eng"

///doktor

Hi Doctor

Thank you I already have that version, its not comparable with Windows 8 unless you run it in comparability mode as administrator.....

Windows 8 has been out a long time now and looks like LG are not too rushed into releasing a comparable version.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back