Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Phones Logging Off Randomly

Status
Not open for further replies.

f1fanatic

Programmer
Jan 28, 2008
GB
Hi,

I have two controllers in one office to load balance, both are MXe's and have around 500 users on them. All users are hotdeskers, the systems were migrated/upgraded to MCD 5 SP2 PR1 last summer, from MCD 4 SP4, but since around Xmas time we have people being regularly logged out at random times. Mitel have acknowledged the issue and have a ticket open with design, but i am still waiting on a fix, i have suggested manually reloading the SW and restoring the DB, to the one controller affected but they have said this will more than likely not cure the issue.

Has anyone else had this issue at all, and rectified or at least gotten an indication of what is causing the issue, as this is becoming a bigger problem as the weeks go on.

Thanks

Not aware of the issue. All our users are hotdesk but have not experienced the problem you descirbe. Sorry.

I'd tell you a UDP joke but I'm afraid you won't get it. TCP jokes are the best because you always get them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back