Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Phone model 9630G Logo 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjorge74185

IS-IT--Management
Dec 9, 2010
MX
Hi everyone,

I am trying to change the logo or screensaver to a 9630G IP phone, I have IPO500 version 9, do you guys know if it's possible?, I upload the image on monochromatic, and made the modifications on the 46XXX file and upoloaded to the IPO, cleared the values and register the thelephone againg but it just doesn't work. Do you guys have any advice to do this?

Thanks

What size is your image? If your resolution is too high (beyond say 300 x 200 pixels) then the phone will not load it. Also, ensure that your file is named EXACTLY as it appears in the 46xxx file as the linux core of the IPO is case sensitive and treats "logo96x0.jpg" as different from "logo96x0.JPG"

Qz

Thanks Qzwsa, I've been trying 320x160 size, is that ok?, do you know what size should work?

Thanks

If you open the original then you see the size, also you might need to factory default the phone to make it load the logo.

Avaya_Red.gif

Dain Bramaged (Avaya Search tool )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back