Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Phone Manger Pro screen pop - incoming number "witheld" 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

snelders8

Programmer
Jun 2, 2004
AU
Hi,

A customer has created an application that accepts the 5 command line paramaters from a Phone Manager screen pop. However, when the calling number is "witheld" no parameters seem to be passed.

Has anyone come across this and how can the extension number be passed to the custom application in this situation? Avaya documentation does not help.

Thanks,
Jason

I use this batch file:

echo off
cls
setlocal
if "%3" == "" goto :NoCLI
call.exe %2
end local
goto :End
:NoCLI
Call.exe %1
goto :end
:end

Hi,

Sorry to hijack your thread slightly (I do it often!), but what are these 5 command line parameters and how can I learn more?

Thanks for any tips.

Even though dear intrigrant has high ranking he should get something for his post :)

Hey guys,

I manage a helpdesk, and would like for my employees to be able to use the Screen Pop (External Program) to open a Web-Based Help Desk Create Issue page (FootPrints).

I'm able to pop open the Page, but I now need to pass through the <calling_party> variable into the URL.

The URL looks like this:

I know I would remove the phone number from the Phone= part, however, how do I pass the phone number from IP Office into this URL?

My Batch file essentially is this:

"c:\program files\mozilla firefox\firefox\" "

Which works, without passing the phone number.

Any ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back