Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

phone manager sdk/api

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldtimers

Vendor
Jan 16, 2007
GB
Is there a phone manager sdk/api, if so where would I find such a thing??
Many thanks
James

Not for Phone Manager that I'm aware of, there is a TAPI Devlink which is a licence :)

ACS - IP Office Implement

"I'm just off to Hartlepool to buy some exploding trousers

IP Office CTI Link Pro

IP Office CTI Link Pro includes all of the Lite functionality and is accessed via a licence key. It contains the following components:

• TAPILink Pro
This component provides both first-party and third-party TAPI control of telephony devices. In addition to the functionality provided by TAPILink Lite, it also adds the ability to receive information on ACD queues, hunt groups, and provides additional advanced functionality. Please see the TAPILink Developers Guide for more details on TAPILink Lite and TAPILink Pro.

• DevLink Pro
DevLink provides a programming interface which complements the Microsoft TAPI interfaces provided by TAPILink Lite and TAPI Link Pro. This component provides a real-time event stream. The real-time event stream provides information on telephone activity as and when that activity occurs, and also provides information on trunk activity. The Real-time event stream is enabled by installing the CTI Pro licence key onto the system unit.

that's the info for it :)

ACS - IP Office Implement

"I'm just off to Hartlepool to buy some exploding trousers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back