Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Phone manager Pro Unlicensed

Status
Not open for further replies.

IS-IT--Management
Jun 14, 2004
US
My phone manager used to work ok before. Now,sudenly it is saying Unlicensed up in the title bar and I can't use any of the VOIP features. Any ideas?

might check your system for your active licenses, make sure your current licenses are valid,

I did. They show up ok in the system.

Check in manager and make sure someone did not change the manager type on the user tab.

Diz

It should say PRO or VOIP but not LITE?

Simple question...... Did you Voicemail IP change?

no IP is the same. PRO is the setting.

How many licenses for pro do you have and how many people are allowed to log on to have phone mgr pro?? What could be happening is if you only have 5 licenses and 6 people are allowed, once the first five log on no one else can log on as pro.

Diz

I have seen the same issue here. Plenty of licenses, all showing valid in Manager, yet one or two users may get "Unlicensed" in the title bar of Phone Manager Pro.

In our case all users have their "My Documents" redirected to a network share. If PMPro doesn't find the settings folder, ...\My Documents\Avaya\IP 400, for whatever reason, it recreates the same files on C:\ and PMPro runs "Unlicensed".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back