Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Phone manager, Citrix, Again!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

IPAlot

ISP
Sep 24, 2004
NZ
Speed dials disappear when citrix server is rebooted.
Wassup girlfriend???

NZ's premier Intergalactic IP Office installation mechanic and configuration corruptor from way back.

We had similar problems and created a little program to backup the users registery key for the ip office which has all the speed dials etc.. The users run it when they make changes and if they lose any settings they then run the restore program. Works really well

Regards

Would love some info on that program

Soopa Doopa Intergalactic IP Office installation mechanic and configuration corruptor from way back.

Give me your e-mail address and I will send you a zip file with the restore and backup batch files. We put them in the startmenu so users when they make changes have to run the backup if they dont and lose the changes not IT Departments resposibility.

Regards

Could you email a copy to ics at mc dot net, would appreciate it very much. Thank you

Alex

INTELLIGENTLIFE at xtra dot co dot nz, thank you

Soopa Doopa Intergalactic IP Office installation mechanic and configuration corruptor from way back.

Gajh

I would also appreciate a copy of your backup program as i several customers who keep loosing their speed dials

Message for spridge whats you e-mail address GAJH

Hi GAJH, may I have that too please we have a Citrix deal in the offing. Thanks.
email to paul at telefonix dot co dot uk please.
thanks a lot.

Remeber to get the user to config, exit and then do the backup

GAJH

yes please, I have this problem going on, please could I have a copy.

joe_spoto at hotmail dot com

Nice

gajh, may I have that copy please.

superman_nz at hotmail dot com

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back