Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Phone Last Registration

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benami

Systems Engineer
Oct 29, 2017
IL
Hi,

I'm trying to generate a list of the last registration times for all the phones.
I have tested the below on four different lab setups: CUCM 10.1, CUCM 12, CUCM 12.5 & CUCM 14 but get the same result.
I connected an IP communicator softphone to the CUCM. When I look at the phone list, I see that the phone status is Registered and the Last Registered is listed as now.
When I close the softphone, the Status is changed to Unregistered, however the Last Registered shows Never.

I tried to query the registration DB using the CLI:
run sql select d.name, r.* from registrationdynamic r join device d on r.fkdevice=d.pkid

but got the same result, i.e., no data about the last registration.

Any ideas on how to troubleshoot this?

Tnx,
Ben
I

I don't have experience with CLI in CUCM, but that would be a useful query.

I wonder what specifically does the Last Active column signify in CUCM Administration when looking at Device - Phone. The date and time are not the last time the phone was used.

Hi, i dont know if this is still something you are interested in but in our solution we have a device registration history feature. That means as default we get the status of each phone every 15 minutes. That means we have 96 entrys per device per day. You can adjust it to get it each 30 minutes or each hour, but thats up to you.

We did this feature because we wanted to know as engineer how many phones of which type was registered at a specific time. Also we wanted to have a option to show all phones which was not registred for X days. To keep your cucm clean its good to know if your Android or iPhone Jabbers are registered or are never :) Here you will also see how it looks like
Just visit to see the solution.

If you want to try it by your own, create an account in our portal . Download there OVA file and create demo license by your own and just test the solution.

At you will get a configuration guide how to setup the solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back