Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

phone 30 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheikhdtn

Technical User
May 17, 2018
DZ
Hi

We have expansion phone 30 v2 module blocked red light flashes, I connected by the DTE port to the PC via putty config 38400/8/N/1. but nothing displayed on putty. (IOP 500 V2 R9.1)

did you double check that USB COM port for Serial is correct in Putty? it may take a few tries replug it, Flashing is good it's trying to update. Can turn TFTP filter in Monitor and make sure Manager(preferences) TFTP server is on

- IP Office Tech

Ip office tech thanks.
how to restore so that the light stops flashing red and the module works well?

Did you try powering Module(s) up not connected to IP office if it goes green then you can try it connected if goes back to flashing it's trying to get file that's not available.

- IP Office Tech

I connected it without ipo and it still flashes red. how to solve this problem?

Thanks Tommy, I followed the given steps, but nothing is showing on PuTTY.

If it isn't showing anything in putty make sure you are using a straight through serial cable. The newer modules will start showing the boot process right away when you power cycle it. If it isn't a problem with the cable you probably have a dead module.

Dermis and feline can be divorced by manifold methods.*
*(Disclaimer for all advise given)--'Version Dependent'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back