Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Philips sbx 30p 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olley

Technical User
Jan 8, 2004
NZ
Hi, as you will quickly figure. I am new to this, I have just started work with a new company, and had to learn a lot about thier very old philips sbx 30p phone system, I have managed to recover their system from a complete power failure, track down two user manuauls, replace the internal battery, reset all setting to a 12 month old file I found, re-program and update all system and extn numbers. The only thing that bugs everybody is the fact that users can't transfer incoming calls to employees cellphone (trunk to trunk transfer), could anyone please give me any advise, or send me in the right direction!!!!

Thanks in advance Olley

Hi The Phillips 30p systems could not do trunk to trunk transfers unless the trunks were set up by the Telco as Centrex lines. If you need the programing for the 30p to do this in conjuction with Centrex, please contact me and I will sent on

Regards

Mitelsx2000

Yes please, any information would help, as you can see not to many replies so far, and to be checky, do you anything about the sbx6, I have been asked how to change one from pulse dialing to dtmf. Thanks again.

Hi Olley,

I have all the info produced for the old phillips sbx 6 ,8 12, 12p2 and 30p/42

Unfortunitly on of this info is on softcopy. Will need a fax or postal address to sent on the info.

Regards,

Mitelsx2000

You're a lifesaver, my fax number is (06) 7581031 Or +64 6 7581031(Int) or post to,

New Plymouth Electrical
3/53 Rimu st
New Plymouth
(New Zealand)
Attn Olley

Could I have the info on programming the sbx30p for trunk to trunk transfer, and the info on the sbx6!!

Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back