Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Phaser 860 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carfoto

Technical User
May 26, 2005
US
I have just replaced the bulbs in my 860, now I have a problem with paper jams. I replaced the clutc about a year ago with the new version.

What is happening, the paper picks up, rides up to the point to engage the upper roller assembly and then it stops.

I know when I had the upper roller assembly out that it comes in two peices, I tried my best not to seperate them, but alas, they came apart, and while it took several minutes to figure out how the mated with each other I feel pretty sure I have them back in correctly. It was a bear to get the URA back into the unit, with the keyed brass bushings giving me trouble all the way. Again, I feel pretty sure that the whole assy is in correct. I wonder about the two flags on the PC board on the URA, could they be part of my problem.

Would appreaciate any help someone can give, hate to turn this thing into a boat anchor!

There are 3 flags on the guide assembly, more than likely you broke the long black flag when you put it back together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back