Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Phaser 850 cycles warm-up, throws 13,004:43 error

Status
Not open for further replies.

evilroot

Vendor
Apr 30, 2005
US
I just picked up a Phaser 850 a few weeks ago, and its already starting to give me trouble. It goes through the infamous endless warm-up, then finally throws a 13,004.43:218018 error.

The drum heater bulbs do not appear to be lighting. However from what I understand the error I'm getting is printhead related. Is it worth opening it up and replacing the bulbs, or would that just be a pointless exercise? Its probably not worth a new printhead, but its a decent printer with a decent amount of ink left and all the accessories (850DX with upgraded ram, extra tray, 850 Hard Drive, etc). I'd hate to have to call it a loss.

This does appear to be a left jet stack is not heating problem, and is associated with the printhead. Changing the bulbs probably will not help this problem.

Timothy N. Couch
A1 Printech
Anchorage, AK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back