Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Phaser 840 08,001.1.44:95210

Status
Not open for further replies.

shafqath

Technical User
Oct 29, 2002
US
Hello!

I have a Tektronix Phaser 840 that gives me the folowing error code 08,001.1.44:95210. Could someone please give me some help on this

Thanks
Shafqat Shah

Error: 8,001.44 - Cap Fault Home Sensor -

I too just ran into this error code and I'm not exactly sure where that sensor is either. They say it can be a few different things including the W/C/P sensor, paper path feed motor, w/c/p clutch (Which I dont think it is because I changed it and nothing different) or the W/C/P assembly itself. I am having a loud banging noise when I try to print when I reboot the machine, then the error. I personally think something is wrong with the "Home Sensor" myself but I am unable to locate that. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Cap Home sensor is located on the back of the right I/O board on the machine (from the top of my head).
Power machine on, with the right cover removed. The Cap/Wipe/Purge assy will clean the printhead.. when it moves down it should trigger a flag which in turns triggers the sensor.. check if it's doing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back