Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Phaser 350 Error 06,002.43

Status
Not open for further replies.

tloukaitis

Technical User
Oct 30, 2003
US
Any ideas or explanation? This unit only has 7600 prints, but continually cycles between "warming up" &
"initializing" during startup period. Center relay on left side continually clicks during this time. Won't get far enough to print startup page.

I'd be happy to call someone, or my e-mail is "tdloukaitis@centurytel.net".

Thanks, Terry

Terry,

the error 6,002.43 means an unexpected x-asis home sensor activation. This might mean that the x-axis sensor is broken or the motor control is moving the printhead in the wrong direction.

The x-axis drive assembly is located on the right side, wheras the x-axis sensor is plugged onto the little i/o board in front of this assembly (with the paper input tray pointing toward you). Check this one and see if the printhead is not restrainted by the screw on the right outer side.

Hope it helps, let us know here in forum,

oscar

Thanks Oscar. I think it came up when I unplugged it's connection on the circuit board trying to trouble-shoot why the printer won't initialize. Any solutions for that one? I've done everything Xerox's site suggested; power up after disconnecting the board connectors & left PhaserShare card out. Also reset NVRAM & switched main boards.

I'd be happy to call someone, or my e-mail is "tdloukaitis@centurytel.net".

Thanks, Terry

Any idea where I can get the tech serial troubleshooting cable for this?

Thanks, Terry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back