Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Phantom DN not forwarding external

Status
Not open for further replies.

etexas

Programmer
May 6, 2003
Hello-
I have an interesting issue- I have a DID number that is IDC'd from 0569 to 5569 - I want to forward automatically to an external number. I tried building an ACD DN 5569 and NCFW to 91XXXXXXX. Rings right into the attendant console ( 2250 using PC attendant ) not to external number. So- I tried building a phantom DN 5569 - gave it CFXA , no CFW and added DCFW 12 91XXXXXX. Again- rings right into the Attendant Console.
What am I missing ?

You will need "ftr cfw 12" AND "ftr dcfw 12 xxxxxxx

That did not correct the problem ( adding CFW 12 ) to the phantom. It's an Opt. 61 software 25.15+ . The CDB FTR is set as CFO ( call forward originate ) I tried changing that to CFF - still no go. I dialed up another PBX and printed some of their phantoms that went to external numbers - FYI- that switch was CFO - they work fine. I did not see CFW defined on them - only DCFW 12 91XXXX..... I'm still missing something - does this thing need to be activated by someone onsite dialing some kind of remote call forwarding or something ? At any rate I would have thought making an ACD with MAXP 1 and NCW 91XXXX should have worked but that does not either. Thanks for your reply.....but it still won't work-any possibility that because they are using Incoming Digit Conversions that is a conflict ?

Try replacing the 9 with the ACOD of the route you want to go out while using the ACD option you mantioned above.

Trvlr1 and Crowd36 - thanks for your help. Putting the ACOD of the route using the ACDN option worked :) !! I must admit I never thought it would , but hey I'm not complaining.

There is an issue with the earlier release softwares (4.5 definately).

Basically an incoming call that goes through IDC then CDP to I think it was the same route outgoing would fail.

It was fixed with a plug-in that was not freely available. Supposedly fixed in Rel 5.5 and up.

Please check with the Avaya-Nortel Distributor for the patch to solve the problem for "trunk to Trunk Transfer".

Or enable the plug-ins 27, if package 366 activated in your system.

.PLUGIN_27 = 27; % PRS BV49770, PEP MPLR07549
% DID to DID call intercepts to the attn.

Villareal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back