Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Pfmigrate Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imashe

MIS
Jan 28, 1999
US
Hi,
I am trying to "migrate" public folders from Exchange 5.5 to Exchange 2003 and am getting the following error:
"The Microsoft Exchange Public Folder Migration Tool only works with Exchange 5.5 SP3 or any release since and including Exchange 2000. Server 'name' is reported as 'Version 5.5 (Build 1960.7)'."

I am running Exchange 5.5 SP4 and the version info for Admin.exe in C:\Exchsrvr\bin is 5.5.2653.23. The only other version of admin.exe I can find is on the Exchange 5.5 CD which is 1960.5.

Any thoughts on how to get around this issue? I haven't found much troubleshooting information on the web so far. I have made sure all permissions are set correctly in all locations and I only have the one admin.exe on that whole server. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

"The worst dilemmas are often the best opportunities in disguise."
'Carpe Diem'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back