Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Pervasive 7 ASP, IIS

Status
Not open for further replies.

TomKane

Programmer
Jul 24, 2001
AU
Hello,

We're trying to access Pervasive data from an ASP page. IIS in the mix also. When we try to connect we get the error:

Message "ERROR [S1000] [Pervasive Software][ODBC Interface][Pervasive Software SQL Engine]General error.
ERROR [01000] [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] The driver doesn't support the version of ODBC behavior that the application requested (see SQLSetEnvAttr)."

Has anybody ever come across this before? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Tom

Hi

First of all can u tell me what sql command are u issuing in u'r ASP Code. How is the connection string written. Which version of Pervasive 7 or 2000i. Maybe after i read u'r reply i can get back to u.

Regards
Vineeth Shetty

Hi,

Thanks for the response. We are using P.SQl 7 SP5. We use P.SQL through VB and MS Query no problem. We've never tried the ASP thing before. It might be a security issue with IIS - but were wondering if anyone else had ever had this and how did they get around it. The problem happens as soon as we try to connect to the database.

Thanks again,
Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back