Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

perspective

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 18, 2001
NL
wg_top_title_hex.gif

how do i make the polygons look like as they lie in front of me like that (image)? i tried something which i found at but i couldn't get it as i want...does anybody knows how to do that....

thanks

so the link also doesn't work if you click on it...you'll need to copy and paste it into your browser's address bar...sorry for the inconvenience...your help is really appreciated

dude you ever feel like you talking to your self?..

no explain what it is exactly, you want to do...
logo.gif

carlsatterwhite@orlandomediasolutions.com

now explain! i meant...
logo.gif

like i said in the first thread, i want to make some polygons look like they lie in front of me...just like in the picture...(if you're lucky you can see it in the beggining of the thread...if not you'll have to copy and paste into your browser .....why? because i tried clicking on it and i got this "page not available" sign from geocities, that's why you need to copy paste it :))

hope that makes sense

thank you...thank you for trying to understand me...

sharifsucks

in illustrator make a polygon..right click on it and choose transform> reflect> choose angle and try about 15 percent..see what happens..and go from there..would be alot easier to create that effecrt in photoshop though..

anyways, good luck..
logo.gif

typos...sheesh.......................
logo.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back