Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Personal (Phantom ) Dn 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

pdulfo

Technical User
Aug 21, 2003
US
A little help please guys (and gals)

Running SCCS and I want to change things a little so the agents can move around seats.

In symposium I have put in an personal DN of 3456

On the switch I have created a phantom DN of 3456 with CFW 4

When I log the agent in it shows in GRTD the pahntom DN of 3456

When I try and dial 3456 from another phone I get no such number.
Below is the TN details. Any help.....

REQ: prt
TYPE: tnb
TN 65 1
DATE
PAGE
DES

DES NOWHER
TN 065 0 00 01 PHANTOM
TYPE 500
CDEN 4D
CUST 0
WRLS NO
DN 3456 0 MARP
AST NO
IAPG 0
HUNT
TGAR 1
LDN NO
NCOS 0
SGRP 0
RNPG 0
XLST
SCI 0
SCPW
SFLT NO
CAC_MFC 0
CLS CTD DTN FBA XFD WTA THFD FNA HTD ONS
LPR XRD AGRD CWD SWD MWD RMMD SMWD LPD XHD CCSD LND TVD
CFTA SFD MRD C6D CNID CLBD AUTU
ICDD CDMD EHTD MCTD
GPUD DPUD CFXA ARHD OVDD AGTD CLTD LDTD ASCD
MBXD CPFA CPTA UDI RCC HBTA IRGD IAMD DDGA NAMA MIND
NRWD NRCD NROD CRD PRSD MCRD
EXR0 SHL SMSD ABDD CFHA DNDY DNO3
CWND USRD BNRD OCBD RTDD RBDD RBHD FAXD PGND FTTC
RCO 0
PLEV 02
AACS NO
MLWU_LANG 0
FTR CFW 4
DATE 3 SEP 2003

We use phantoms in our call center. Below is a printout of our phantom. Two of our sites, symposium needed to be rebooted before they would work.

DES PH7224
TN 159 0 01 01 PHANTOM
TYPE 500
CDEN 4D
CUST 0
DN 7224 0 MARP
CPND
NAME
XPLN 11
DISPLAY_FMT FIRST,LAST
VMB
VMB_COS 1
SECOND_DN
THIRD_DN
VMB_STATE CONFIGURED
AST NO
IAPG 0
HUNT
TGAR 1
LDN NO
NCOS 3
SGRP 0
RNPG 0
XLST
SCI 0
SCPW 7224
CLS CTD DTN FBD XFA WTA THFD FNA HTD ONS
LPR XRD CWD SWD MWA RMMD SMWD LPD XHD SLKD CCSD LND TVD
CFTD SFD C6D CNID CLBD AUTU
ICDA CDMD EHTD MCTD
GPUD DPUD CFXD ARHD OVDD AGTD CLTD LDTD ASCD
MBXD CPFA CPTA DDGA NAMA
MCRD SHL ABDD CFHD
USRD BNRD OCBD RTDD RBDD RBHD FAXD PGND FTTC
RCO 0
PLEV 02
AACS NO
FTR CFW 4
FTR FDN 7501
FTR DCFW 4 7501
DATE 29 JUN 2000

What is this 4 ?
Try giving DCFW 4 instead of CFW 4.
rgds.
Anand

hey check the following.

1.Login to SCCS with the ID you configured for that user who is having the Phntom DN as 3456.
2.Then go to M1 and check the TN 65 0 (which is created as 3456) and check for the CFW is set as CFW XXXX (Where XXXX is the SCR number configured in the phoneset he logged IN)

This will solve your problem

Thanks

Hi,

Agree wish krish8987. But further to that. The CFW 4 is used to allow the flexibility of the agent to forward to any DN. The DCFW 4 is the default call forward, should the
phone not be forwarded anywhere the M1 needs a place to terminate so the dcfw is used. I use DCFW to terminate to mail * the CFW to terminate to a dummy non DDI DN on the actual agent set. When the agent moves desk they log in using their ID & do a remote call forward of the phantom to the new agent phonset.

Hey chaps you shoudln't need to reboot the server, agree with some and all of above, use dcfw 4 to route call to wherever you want when the agent is not logged in i.e. mail, ftr cfw 4 will "forward" the agents personal dn calls, or whatever, to the set they are logged in on.

N.B this is the clincher, do all of the set programming on the switch first, if you already have the phanton dn configured on the agents in Symposium, take them all out again. as I say do the switch first then go back in to the agents on symp and re add the phanton dn's, do it any other way and it won't work

J

jamiepockets is right on. Once you have your phantom TN configuration corrected, go to each agent's profile (in Symposium). Out the phantom DN and save the profile. Then put the DN back in and save again. Now have the agent log in. You should see that the TN printout now shows that it is CFW to the DN on whatever set they are logged in at. If they are not logged in, you need to have a DCFW configured to go somewhere else (usually to V/M, where you have the phantom DN configured as a mailbox).

I am new to symposium and I am trying to set this up. I was told that you can put the CDN number as the phantom dn and no not have to create the phantom set. This does not sound correct. Do you have to setup a phanton phone/dn or is it possible to use the cdn?

CDNs and phantom DNs have different purposes. What are you trying to do?
For steering calls to Symposium, use a CDN.
For a "follow me forward" number (each agent has their own DN that goes to voicemail if they are not logged in, to their logged in set's DN key if they are logged in), use a phantom.
It sounds like you may be referring to a CallPilot parameter, where you do not use separate CDNs but use one and then use phantoms that are DCFW'd to the main CDN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back