Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Perhaps it's time to Fry the pedants.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

FI0L

Programmer
Mar 3, 2009
GB
Apologies if the following link care of upworthy.com has been brought to your attention previously:

Link

A man with a dark side, that I have a lot of time for.

Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you are good is like expecting the bull not to charge because you are a vegetarian.

I can only speak for myself but I can say that you will never have to apologize to me for bringing more Stephen Fry. I love that guy.

[thumbsup2]

Cool Hand Luke said:
"Dyin'? Boy, He can have this little life any time He wants to. Do Ya hear that? Are ya hearin' it? Come on. You're welcome to it, Ol' Timer. Let me know You're up there. Come on. Love me, hate me, kill me, anything. Just let me know it... I'm just standin' in the rain talkin' to myself."

I'm not very regular here, but if you want to see reactions from regulars, FIOL, read on here: thread1256-1625647
It's perhaps more likely this was just a hit and run stab here without real interest for opinions.

Olaf.

Thanks for the link, interesting reading. I did wonder if my post had rankled with the regulars, hence the lack of comments.

Now I can see that it's more than likely due to the link having been shown and discussed previously.

Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you are good is like expecting the bull not to charge because you are a vegetarian.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back