Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Performing Calculations using VB Script and Forms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pipewelder

Technical User
May 7, 2000
US
I want to make a page that performs some simple calculations and displays the answers using VBScript and Frontpage 2000. I am familar with forms in frontpage using ASP and have VB exeperience however I have NO Idea how to read and write to text boxes using VB Script at all.

Any information on where to start is helpful. I have lloked at a few sites and nothing has jumped out at me on how to do this.

Thanks

Gerald Austin
Iuka, Mississippi

Client-side scripting is mostly covered in terms of Javascript. I would have thought using VBScript would be almost the same. I'm sure there's loads of stuff on Microsoft's site. Also note that Microsoft also refer to HTAs - HTML Applications which are essentially the same idea.

If you want a book, try VBScript Programmer's Reference from Wrox (if you can still get it).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back