Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Peoplesoft Implementation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 12, 2003
GB
Hi All

Firstly apologies if I have posted this in the wrong forum.

I wish to learn Peoplesoft as my employer is implementing it. Unfortunately, my employer hasn't included me in the Project Team, which has upset me a little bit. This is because he doesn't feel I have the experience. One of the consultants who is installing it, told me I could download a copy of Peoplesoft from Oracle. However, I've been to have a look and I haven't got a clue what to download. There are Oracle Databases, Peopletools, and various other parts.

I want to learn PS Financials mostly but want to extend on after that.

I would like to try and install Peoplesoft and if there is a demo version that would be brilliant. The consultant said there was one, but he has now left the company and he never told me where it was. I have been told that Oracle and SAP have demo versions, but has Peoplesoft ? I don't want version 9, but V8 would be good.

Can anyone help me ? Can anyone give me a list of what I need to download and where I can get it from ? I've looked at E Delivery on Oracle, and there are Media packs, but which one do I use and what inside that do I download.

Any help would be very gratefully received

Many Thanks

Paddy

Don't know of demo version out there, but on Oracle you can download the peoplesoft books which would be start.

Thanks so much!
satinsilhouette

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back