Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Peak usage of trunks report

Status
Not open for further replies.

sk1053

Technical User
May 24, 2001
GB
We are spreading inbound/outbound traffic across 4 trunk groups but would like to measure the peak traffic collectively for all 4 trunk groups. Busy hour reports give the busiest period on each trunk group but ideally I would like to be able to see what the busiest period is across all 4 together(especially ATB) . The current ATBS are shown for different half hour periods for each trunk group over the day so this doesnt help much.

Do you have CMS?

If so then you can use the Trunk Group Summary Interval report to see when the trunks were at their busiest.

We have used the Custom Report feature to do this and we made up a report that showed the tunk usage across all trunk groups and then broke it down into interval.

Very labour intensive way to program it, but in the end it is all worth the work!

RJ,

Could you elaborate a little on how you accomplished this custom report. I am need of something similar and can't seem to get the info out of my CMS system.

Thanks,

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back