Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Peachtree Crystal Reports Formula to Display Customers with 0.00 Sales

Status
Not open for further replies.

crystalpro

Technical User
Jan 22, 2002
US
I created a report to list each sales reps sales showing the customer id, customer name, contact, phone, sales amount and commission (commission is calculated).

I also need the report to show the customers that did not have any sales in the report date range chosen.

The report I created uses the jrnlrow table to list the sales. If a customer is not in the jrnlrow table for the selected date range, then it is assumed this customer purchased 0.00.

How can I create a formula to show these customers (those that purchased 0.00 amount) on the report, too?

Link to the customer.dat file, which is the only place to get ALL customers, regardless of sales within the range in question.

Then grab the Customer Information directly from the Custoemr.dat table rather than via the JrnlHdr.dat file. You may have to reverse your links to make this happen.

If you email me your file I may be able to help. Software Training and Support for Macola, Crystal Reports and Goldmine
251-621-8972
dgilsdorf@mchsi.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back