Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Peachtree check printing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

protocoltech

Technical User
Jun 4, 2003
US
Using PCA 2003 on Win98SE with an Epson FX880 printer, my customer has the option to set the Custom Form size for printing checks, setting it to 8.5 x 6.5. Under WinXP, the option is greyed out. I've tried multiple drivers for Epson, and some for HP for another printer, but the option is still greyed out. Any ideas how I can get the Cusom Form size to not be greyed out? From the research I've done, most have stated that it's a printer driver issue, but even using drivers they've recommended and it's still the same way, something else must be causing this.

Try this:

Use Start, Control Panel, Printers to display the defined printers. Left_Click ONCE on the icon for the printer used for the check printing. Then left_click on Files and again on Server Settings.

There is where you can ADD the "custom" form at the desired size. Once you add it there is becomes available in the normal places so you can select it for check printing.

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back