Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Peachtree 2007 & Terminal Services

Status
Not open for further replies.

iconSYS1

IS-IT--Management
May 17, 2004
US
Recently upgraded to Peachtree 2007 and love it. Only problem I have is with the "Pervasive Service manager" or the program W3DBSMGR.EXE. I am in a Terminal Services enviroment and I would like this to run as a system service. Instead it runs only when I ( the administrator ) logs in. As it is now, no one else can log into Peachtree 2007 when I am not logged into the terminal server. I don't come into the office until 8:30am and our accounting department opens at 7:00... so you can see how this is a problem. Anyone have any ideas why it set up this way and how to fix it?

In Case anyone else runs into this problem, it was solved by using MS Article Q137890 to make the .Exe on the terninal server run as a Service. Of course The techs at Peachtree/Sage will tell you its impossible. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back