Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

PDT Xmodem Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

qcomms

Technical User
May 29, 2012
GB
Hello. I’m wondering if there is someone out there that may have come across this issue before. I am trying to upload a kcd via pdt, a task I have undertaken many times without issue. However this time while the rx command was ready I lost connection to the CS1k and had to reconnect. Since then I get the following error when trying to either run the rx command again or send the file from procomm.

“The xmodem command is already running from another session”

I have waited for a few days expecting that it would eventually time out, but no. I have tried to upload the file without entering the rx command but the xmodem dialog box hangs and then shows
pdt>?????????????????

Is there a kill command that I can use or is it a simple as hard removing the RMD?

Any help will be appreciated.

all i can find is

pdt> d xmInUse

I think there is a timeout period. Did you try any of the "Ctrl" "x" or "e", "r" etc. I'm not sure if one of those stops the timeout.

Firebird Scrambler
Nortel Meridian 1 / Succession and BCM / Norstar Programmer in the UK
Advance knowledge on BCM support

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back