Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

PDF file prints in too many tiles

Status
Not open for further replies.

saffyre98

Technical User
Mar 8, 2005
US
When I create a news publication in Pagemaker the page parameters are: 14x22. I use a .5 margin and can print the publication in 3 landscaped tiles out of Pagemaker with no problem. When I convert it to a .pdf file, it breaks the page into 4 tiles for printing. Any thoughts as to how I can fix this? I send the files electronically for printing, but the client likes to print it as well for a hard copy proof and has the same problem printing the .pdf as I do.

That is normally controlled by the print setup, which ould be either on the printer of the postscript file that is "printed" from PM.

If you're printing a postscript file, check the settings, including Tile. You might also check the setup when printing from Acrobat to your printer, including tiling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back