Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations strongm on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

PDF Fields 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoseCardoso

Programmer
Mar 26, 2008
I want to open a PDF file with the fields filed from my Database. I don’t know the Fields names
I try to use the Adobe SDK width no success.
Any one as some idea ?

Tanks for the tip DjangMan, but I’m looking for a free solution, anyway I’m going to explore de QuickPDF
JoseCardoso

Tanks again, but after study those tools (they are a similar to PowerPDF for Delphi, tool that I already try) they seem to be great for creating PDF files of all kind, by I’m opening an PDF file created by another company.
My client receives an institutional PDF file (Form) that must submit width the data from my MySQL database. This PFD can’t be changed, but there is some Fields that can be filed.
My gold is to open the PDF file with the field filed to avoid my client to write again the fields: Name, address, etc
Tanks in advance for any suggestion…

If you don't find a solution you could always try sending keystrokes to the PDF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back