Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

PDA voice recording incl. control monitor/ Headphone

Status
Not open for further replies.

juppk

Technical User
May 14, 2010
DE
Hi,
In best case I would like to do:
Get voice from PDA build in microphone, output to headphone; switch it to (mono) Bluetooth headphone (not using its microphone). It would be great to use equalizer too.
Recording is not necessary.

It sounds easy but I didn't find any solution at the web.
StompBox.exe is the only application with the nearest solution. (just show me it’s not impossible at all) But finally it's overloaded and changes the voice. And switching to Bluetooth i.e. with BTaudio/ BTmusic will also switch to the Bluetooth headphone build in mice.
The solution may solve two things, first think about hearing aid and second it could be a trick to send build-in FM Radio sound to Bluetooth Headphones. (need’s a hardware change too)
(It seems that Mobile FM Radios are hardware wired to headphone/ speaker and can’t be controlled by software)

May be I can find a programmer here to talk about how it can work or why it seems to be impossible.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back