Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

PCA Length

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevedps

Technical User
Jul 25, 2005
US
I have PCA setup on my system to dial cell phones, right now with the hot key set to key 1 hot p 8 9xxx-xxxx, this setup the caller rings both the desk phone and the cell at the same time and then goes into the desk voce mail which is what we want. When I change the key to key 1 hot p 12 91xxx-xxx-xxxx the call rings the desk phone twice, nothing on the cell then after two rings all it does is ring the cell and never goes into the desk voice mail. Am I missing a setting here to make this work like it does when it dials 8 digits?

do you have call forward by call type on the set.. also check opt's in the cdb cff needs to be on if you want the forwarding station to control cfxa.. if opt is=to cfo the trunk (originating) ncos will control that forward and the forward to 91x +10 may be blocked

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back