Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Pc problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

AVARES

Technical User
Oct 7, 2021
BG
Hello to everyone.I have very serious problem with my pc.I bye a pc 11 months ago and every passing weak gets worse and worse.When i play a game stutters,having very bad frame time and some time FPS drop(for example 80 fps to 40 fps).The problem i believe coming from this-GPU usage drops when i play a game,also core clock,power consumption and the voltage.All temps are normal.I did everything i can but failed to fixed.I tried power plan settings,window reinstall,driver reinstall,antivirus program,sendet to service and many usual things that has been dunn in such situation and nothing.Even getting worse in time.Please help.
My specs:
Intel i5 10400f
ASUS TUF RX5600XT
Gigabyte B460 motherboard
16 Gigs 3200mhz cl16 RAM
512 SSD for windows
1 TB for games
600 watt 80+bronze Koling PSU

Try rolling back to an older version of windows and driver for your AMD card.
You can also try a decent water cooling loop, thanks to having a hefty graphics card. Also, make sure that your case has enough ventilation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back