Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

PC Phone KXTDA 0350

Status
Not open for further replies.

rcr3530

Technical User
Jun 14, 2006
US
Does any body know how to reintall this PC Phone kxtda0350? since I change one of the customer computer and install the software is not connecting to the system.

Any advice will be appriciated

Thanks

funny I loaded it today and had a heck of a time getting
it going seems it does not like usb 1.0 as soon as I loaded
it on an xp machine (had to load usb drivers twice)with a usb 2.0 port it started to work.

OK how you choose a USB 2.0. also when I try to run the program is asking for the license and I would like to use the same license I was using in the other computer. Any advise??
Thanks

you can't do that you can run pc phone lite that came with the 0350

p.s. I didn't choose a usb 2.0 I had to load pc phone lite on a machine that had a 2.0 usb port....

I only have the CD's that came with the PC phone and also a TSP. Please advice!! is this the same?

Thanks

the tapi service provider software is for cti
and It looks like you will have to have a certified dealer
reg your pc phone software again .

Just have your certified installer email tech support with the license serial # and the old activation key and they will be able to activate it again for you...

However if you did not have a dealer do the install for you, then you might be able to call Panasonic 888-275-2595.

Otherwise, the licenses are not too expensive and you might have to bite that proverbial bullet and buy another license, just like we sometimes do for the other software. Thanx Bill Gates!?$#%$@%$!@%##)+#

Don't forget to ask for a copy of the new license key and keep it, because it's good for a long time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back