Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

PC Console Attendant

Status
Not open for further replies.

jma

Technical User
Apr 24, 2001
US
There is an optional piece of software that came w/ the option 11 that was supposed to allow our receptionist to see and transfer calls thru a click/drag type process - however the nortel people have not been able to pull this off for me. They can set it all up except that there doesn't seem to be a busy lamp field. So here is what i'm after...if its nortel or not...

A spreadsheet type of look on recep desk top, incoming calls display on one side of screen and the employees would show on other side...if an employee is on phone there would be a busy indicator, if not and a call came in I could click and drag that call to that employees phone. These phones are not part of ACD...I just want a software program that will allow management of calls ...

any ideas ? input or thoughts?
Thanks so much....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back