Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

PB10 DW BorderStyle problem, PFC question

Status
Not open for further replies.

XXXX99

Programmer
Feb 4, 2006
US
I am migrating from PB 6.5 to PB 10. Have a problem with Datawindow data fields, specifically with the BorderStyle 5 (Lowered!). My datawindows look ok when I open them up at the datawindow painter. But the same dw, when embedded into a window, is displaying the fields with BorderStyle 5 as a rectangle. Same at execution time. All of them.

Also, I migrated the whole app including the PFC and PFE from PB 6.5; Am I suppossed to rather copy the PFC by downloading PFC 10 ??

Please advise.

Otto

Download the pfc and replace the 6.5 objects.

Matt

"Nature forges everything on the anvil of time

I have the same problem. It actually gets worse depending on what you are doing. I noted the problems to Sybase over 18 months ago. I have found only raised borders (6) work as expected. The others have display problems of various types including disappearing text when the row has focus but not the field and only displaying the first X characters of the field.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back