Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Payroll Reset or Delete

Status
Not open for further replies.

ELIZABETH101

Vendor
Dec 3, 2016
US
Hi,

We had some issues with Macola and had to stop using it. The issues have been fixed and now I am playin catch up with all the data. I entered 2 weeks of payroll twice so I have double entries. Is there a way for me to "reset" the payroll data or delete two weeks? We are a very small company (4 employees) and I have been manually making payroll since January. When I went to enter March, I entered it twice (I had a small leave and couldn't remember where I left off.) So, now it says that the system has detected duplicate checks and my G/L will be off. We do not use the reconciliation section of "bank balance" module.

Thanks,
Elizabeth

Have you posted the payroll yet? If not what step are you on?

Also platform: Progress, ES, Macola 10
And also what version number?

Software Training, Implementation, Programming and Support for Macola Progression, Macola ES, Macola 10, Synergy, and Crystal Reports.
Check out our Macola tools:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back