Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

PayPal acceptance 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmacster

Technical User
Jan 28, 2005
US
I'm doing a very small site for a fundrasier for some animal rescue and health education beneficiaries. The event will sell tickets (one set price).
After the client creates an account with PayPal, what will I need from them to put on the site page for the tickets?

I mean that will automatically put in the price of $30 and go to the recipient?

If this isn't clear, please let me know.

All ideas appreciated.

Thanks,
Donna

Thanks - I've looked there - must need to go a little deeper.

Donna

What are you struggling with?

[Peace][Pipe]

The organizers will be setting up the info with PayPal - I'm just unsure of how to use their setup on the tickets page. What the link would be actually.

Without signing up for the merchant tools I dont know, your customer should get some code to use I would guess.

[Peace][Pipe]

Thanks - maybe I'm worrying prematurely - I'm fairly meticulous about getting everything ready (art, copy, etc) before I start.

You need to log on to Paypal, and download the manual for merchants. It show you how to get and copy the code for the links, and transfer the money to another account. Its really easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back