Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Path issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

QuackDaddio

IS-IT--Management
Sep 3, 2014
I have a CallPilot 100 that has been working fine for about 4 years. Lately, station 23/mailbox 23 isn't able to receive VM's. The AA is set to pickup on 4 rings, deliver menu (2x) and wait for input. Mbox 23 is option 2 on the menu. When callers press 2, it reroutes back to the main menu. All other paths are working fine. I have rebooted, deleted the Mbox23, deleted path 2 from the menu and recreated all. The Mbox has been initialized. I have also set path 6 to route to Mbox 23 which works. So the issue isn't the mailbox, it's somewhere in the path 2 configuration. Like I said before, it was working fine. Anyone else experience this and would like to comment?

The mailbox has nothing to do with the issue.
It between AA on the CP and Transfer on the KSU.

I would reboot.
If still an issue you might have to do a REINSTALL and redo all in hopes to clear the bug.
You could also rebuild another tree and abandon the one your using.

=----(((((((((()----=
curlycord

small-logo-sig.png

Toronto Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back