Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Patch_26.exe for FPW 2.6 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gary Sutherland

Programmer
Apr 18, 2012
GB
Now this is a very long shot but I'm hoping someone might still have a copy of the Patch_26.exe utility for Foxpro 2.6 for Windows.

This was a utility released by Microsoft to solve the problem of getting Division by Zero errors when running FPW26 on (what was for the time) a fast PC.

All the links supplied by google appear dead.

I'm trying to debug a report for a customer that was supplied to them many years ago.

If push comes to shove I do still have a old Pentium II MMX PC running Windows 98SE in storage that might do the job.

In hope and anticipation.

Gary :)

Many thanks, Okarl. I found it under the entry for 27 Aug 2006. Now stored safely away.

My backup solution, the P2MMX machine also paid off and still works great! It's a bit tiresome transferring files with floppy discs, though.

Regards
Gary

Depending on your diskjockey skills it can be faster than zmodem transfer, though.

Chriss

I know what you mean, Chris. Zmodem's great advantage of X/Ymoden was, of course, that a transfer could be resumed in the event that it failed part way though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back