Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Password question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harley01

IS-IT--Management
Aug 10, 2006
US
Where can I find a document on how to change the password on a Call Pilot server 2.0?

Thanks

What passwords?

If you want to change the Administrator/NGenDist/NGenSys/NGenDesign you do that in your Config wizard.

If you want to change the Call Pilot Manager, you would need to do that in Support Tools, but you need the ETAS level password to get to that. (Only if you don't know what it is) If you know what it is, then just get into Call Pilot Manager and change the password for mailbox 000000.

Just remember, if you change the system passwords, you need to make sure you go through your services, because some of them use the logins to start.

John

Yeah, that has been my experience, need to get the password from ETAS to change password for mailbox 000000 or reinstall Callpilot from the CD, if you've forgotten it.

that etas level password has not changed since 1.07 so if you have it, it will work on 2.02. I just found that out, and it does work.

John

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back