Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Password Protected 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 27, 2000
US
Before I begin, please let me inform you that this is legit. We are doing nothing wrong. We had one of our employees write an access program and he password protected it. He is gone and we need to update it... someone said we can get ride of the password and a site to go to.... we went to that site but can not find the program to get rid of the password protection, so we can look but not touch.... Anybody know where and what that program is to get the password protection off... Thanks in advance for your help.... I guess if need be, we could re write the program... thanks again.. [sig][/sig]

I use Passware to do this but the package I use is expensive. It will return user level passwords also. It also contains utilities to break passwords for more programs than I have room here to list.

I also found a site that may help you (I have not tested), maybe this will help.

HTH
RDH [sig]<p>Ricky Hicks<br><a href=mailto: rdhicks@mindspring.com> rdhicks@mindspring.com</a><br><a href= > </a><br> [/sig]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back