Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Password Protect tables and forms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikelo11th

Programmer
Feb 9, 2003
DE
hi there....
i need to password protect my tables and forms in access so when some tries to enter them.... u have to type a password....... it is like in excel where you can protect your sheets.... i know this might a very simple problem... please help. im new to access....... thanks........

Check out the access security FAQ. There's a copy on my website. It's not an easy topic, but everything you need to know is there.

Jeremy

PS: Generally, people have a hard time getting help around here when they type in the abbreviated script you used--it's seen as not very serious, and so other people don't take your request for help very seriously. No worries, but in the future, you'll be more likely to get good responses if you type in complete words. =============
Jeremy Wallace
AlphaBet City Dataworks

Take a look at the Developers' section of the site for some helpful fundamentals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back