Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

password mailbox/announcement 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

tellyteck1

Technical User
Jan 17, 2005
CA
Good day All

Where do I reset passwords for mailboxes on the call pilot and announcements. Is the default for the mailboxes the same as MM (ie. 22xxxx)? Thank you for your help.AJK

The default password is the password prefix defined under the Securit options + the mailbox number.

Menu Services and Announcement services have the passwords defined through Application Builder.

Hi, I have looked in the Application builder and I tried looking into Password Check but that doesnt look right.I have also tried looking at the properties of the menu/announcement services and cannot find where the passwords are set. I know this seems silly but I cannot find them! Thank you for your help. AJK

When you open the application up in app builder, do a File, then choose Properties. Choose the security tab and be sure telset maintenance is checked. When you do that you can enter the password in the blanks there. You will need to enter it twice;

Thank you for all your help! What a crash course on call pilot! AJK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back