Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Passing Values to Radio Buttons/List Boxes

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 13, 2008
US
Hello,

I am trying to figure out how to pass to a form that a radio button should be checked depending on a session variable. Same with list boxes. I have the user filling out the form with text boxes, check boxes, radio buttons, and list boxes. I have figured out how to repopulate the text boxes and check boxes when the user has an error and is redirected back to the form, but I can't figure out how to do the same with list boxes and radio buttons. Here is the stab I took...I thought it would work.

Obviously it didn't.

<input name="grpAttendTSB" type="radio" value="Yes"
<%If Session("grpAttendTSB") = "Yes" Then
Response.Write("checked")
End If%> >

And I am not sure how to denote that the above was code. Maybe someone can answer me that as well. I appreciate any help in advance! Thanks guys!

-JP

Ugh...never mind. My idea was right, I had mistyped names. It's amazing how many times you can check that then after you post a thread you find the typo.

Grrrrr...

Thanks for reading, though.

-JP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back