Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

passing info with a hyperlink.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DestyNova

MIS
Jul 19, 2000
US
Ok. I already have this on one of my search pages.<br><br>&lt;A HREF=&quot;<A HREF=" TARGET="_new"> SearchResult(&quot;num&quot;)%&gt;&quot;&gt;&lt;%= SearchResult(&quot;Question&quot;)%&gt;&lt;/A&gt;<br><br>This is part of my question list page, which is the results of a search query.<br><br>When the user click on the question (which is also a hyperlink), the number of the question is passed along to the answerlist, so that they can see the correct answer.<br><br>Now the fun part.<br><br>I am trying something a little different with response.write.<br><br>Response.Write &quot;&lt;TR&gt;&lt;TD width = 100 BGCOLOR = #F0F0D8&gt;Tech Req #&quot; & rsSort.Fields.Item(&quot;AQBYNB&quot;) & &quot;&nbsp;&lt;/TD&gt;&quot;<br><br>Response.Write &quot;&lt;TD width = 400 BGCOLOR = #F0F0D8&gt;Title: &quot; & rsSort.Fields.Item(&quot;AQBHTX&quot;) & &quot;&nbsp;&lt;/TD&gt;&lt;/TR&gt;&quot;<br><br>As you can see, I just have my search results being respone.write out on the question list page.<br><br>How In the hell can I have it do the same as my old question list page ? Because when I add the A href, it craps out aat the first &quot; right before the

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back