Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Passed Server+ :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

thebully

IS-IT--Management
Apr 30, 2005
GB
Passed the SK0-002 today with 795 :)

Used Trevor Kays Server+ Bible and the Exam Cram 2 SK0-002 book plus a few practise exams etc.

I think Server+ will be my last Comptia exam as I am aiming for MCSA and then MCSE now.

Sure feels great to have passed that one.

TheBully, A+ Network+ Linux+ Security+ Server+ :D

Bully for you! Server+ is a tough one.

A+,N+,S+,L+,I+,HTI+,e-Biz+,Security+,CETma,CSS,CFOS/T,CCNT,CCTT,ACSP,ISA CCST3

job well done

"Ever stop to think, and forget to start again?"

Stuart
A+, Net+, Security+

I could hardly believe it when it said I passed actually, some of the questions did seem to have multiple correct answers etc. When I submitted my exam there were alot of questions still ticked for review that I had doubts in my mind about.

Also I think I was lucky that the exam didnt have two many in depth questions on SAN and Fibre channel.

Congrat's, Bully

I want to take the test as well, but I'm not finding materials for the SK0-002 exam. That Server + by Trevor book is for the SK0-001 exam. Did you use this book? Are there any difference between the SK0-001 & SK0-002 materials?

Hi I also found a lack of materials for the SK0-002 server+ exam but relied on the Sybex SK0-001 study guide and Server+ Certification Bible by Trevor Kay. I looked at the exam objectives for SK0-002 and compared them to the exam objectives laid out in the Sybex book. That helped me to fill any gaps.

The Bully
A+, Network+, Linux+, Server+, Security+, MCSA Windows 2003 Server :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back