Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Passed 70-680

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcdoe

Technical User
Aug 20, 2007
GB
Took my first ever Microsoft exam today. Passed the 70-680 MCTS windows 7 exam with a score of 775. I used the ms press book that accompanies this exam and it helped a lot, score would have been higher if I hadn't finished after 20 minutes. Would definitely recommend this exam as was much easier than I'd expected.

This is my next one. I keep thinking it's going to be a tough one since it seems more like 70-270 XP, which was more enterprise stuff.

A+
Network+
Security+
MCP/XP
Network Systems Admin - Technical Diploma

I would definitely recommend this exam Steve, exam was much easier than expected. No simulations, questions were short and straight to the point, unlike the practice tests that came with the book. Main points are how to upgrade from previous version, imaging tools and a few NTFS permissions questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back