Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Passed 70-293 Last Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

thebully

IS-IT--Management
Apr 30, 2005
GB
Hi

I just scraped through 70-293 with 740 last week after a couple of years of taking no exams after completing my MCSA.

Found the test quite hard only using the MS Book to study from and also an Exam Cram book, alot of the stuff on this exam I don't use at work (clustering etc) as our company isn't that big.

I had quite a few scenarios on Group Policy, DNS and PKI but noticed a couple of questions that there seemed absolutely no logical answer for. I had two like this that were drag and drop and I think one was about setting up wireless access at a ski center it had a network diagram with wan links routers and firewalls and you had to drag and drop the correct 'protocol' to use at the correct part of the network. It just didn't seem logical at all almost as if their was no correct answer so was wondering if it was there to detect brain dumpers?

Anyway next exam is 70-294 and think I will go for 298 and then 299 to get MCSE Security.

TheBully - A+ Network+ Linux+ Server+ Security+ MCSA 2003 Server

I remember questions like that. The onea I had were legit with a definite right answer. Given that you just squeaked by I would suspect a gap in your training or possibly a misunderstood question. I don't recall ever getting questions that didn't make any sense, though I do recall getting some that had the same answer listed multiple times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back